By McKenzi Taylor – Las Vegas Elopement Photography
In true Las Vegas elopement style, these two long time friends from Texas choose to do a romantic elopement in Las Vegas! There is something sweet, real and intimate about these ceremonies that I really do enjoy. They last no longer than a half hour, serve the purpose of the couple to the fullest (after all they just want to get married) and really are sweet and dear.
They choose to beautiful garden area outside the Caesar’s Palace. If you were walking along The Strip, you may walk right past this little garden center. It’s perfect for a few photos because of the beautiful fountains, the green grass and the trees offer much needed shade during the day in Las Vegas.
Are you planning to elope in Las Vegas? Here are a few Las Vegas Elopement Photography tips!
1. Hire an officiant (sometimes officiants can provide a witness for a small fee)
2. Decide whether you want to do a ceremony in your suite or if you want do something more scenic like a location on the strip.
3. Don’t forget your photographer! (we can also serve as witnesses)
4. Plan for about an hour of time (including the ceremony and then for a few photos after)
5. Think about the time of day. Remember the best light is about 1-2 hours before sunset, be mindful of this when you book your officiant and photographer!
6. Make it your own! Have fun, it’s your big day!